As a client of Monash Migration we will provide you with professional services and advice in the following complex and time consuming areas:
- Complete your application form. (Incorrect or misleading applications can lead to delays of months and application refusals.)
- Provide you with a document list and inform you of any supporting material you may need to provide i.e. medical assessment, police clearance etc.
- Should you wish to apply for skilled migration, we can have your qualification, trade or skill assessed by the relevant Australian authority.
- Write a legal submission in support of your application should it be required. It provides comprehensive evidence and is specifically tailored for you and your circumstances.
- Each and every application is different and requires a personal approach dependent on your individual circumstances.
- Lodge your application and all supporting material for you, keeping you informed and up-to-date throughout the process.
- No matter whether you are onshore (in Australia) or offshore, we pride ourselves in our communication abilities as well as the services that we provide over the internet.
- Often documents require translating before submission; this is another service that we can happily provide.
At Monash Migration we act as your legal representative. We advise and assist you throughout the entire process. Should you feel worried or concerned about your application, come and discuss it with us, send us an email or pick up the telephone and call. We are here to help you achieve your goal!